PREVENT YOUR CAR FROM SUDDEN BREAK DOWN WITH THIS TOOL
GET THE NEW AND IMPROVED CAR AUTO SCANNER -DO IT YOURSELF TECHNOLOGY
Car Scanner is a device Specifically and Specially designed for Car Owners to Scan & Find the exact fault of their Cars with Complete Fault Fix Explanation displayed on any Android Phone Or Tablet.
-Don’t let that mechanic Extort You or Mess up your Car.
-Car Auto Scanner is an easy to use professional device Specifically and Specially designed for Non-Technical Persons (Car Owners) it requires “zero” training.
-Car Scanner is an easy to use “Do It Yourself” 100% offline device with complete Fault Code Explanations and Fault Fix Instructions in simple English.
-Car Scanner is a portable (small) Easy to Use Android Car Scanner that will communicate with your Android Phone or Tablet to inform you on the Status, Health and Fault issues of your Car.
-Car Scanner is the first and only 100% offline Bluetooth diagnostic device in the Nigerian Market with complete Fault Code Explanation and Fault Fix Instructions without going online (ask our competitors).
-New ELM 327 Auto Scanner is so Easy to Use, it comes with a DVD for easy USE
- With Super Mini size.
- The newly developed wireless scan tool.
- It supports all OBD-II protocols.
- It adopts the latest version 2.1
- Support Bluetooth connection, no Batteries, Cables, or Switches.
- The Wireless (Bluetooth) 5~10 meter
- Retrieve Fault Codes (DTCs) and clear Check Engine lights.
- The program lets you perform the following operations:
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific , and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
- Set the maximum number of responses to obtain
- Remove spaces from ECU responses (to speed data transmission)
- Store a unique identifier in EEPROM
- Set the CAN mask and filter with one command.
- Easily switch between variable and fixed CAN message lengths
- Send CAN remote frames (RTRs)
- Display current sensor data.