Millions of people searches daily, you need to rank on some keywords that will fetch you organic traffic. Today, am going to show you the list of highest paying keywords with low competitions.By low competition, I mean that your website can rank it easily and make some money online. It has been figured out to help many young blogs create their empire on search engines and keep getting lots of targeted visitors daily.
Why Low competition keywords?
Low Competition Keywords List
I have been seeing for a long time how bloggers are failing and quitting blogging. 90% of those fail just because of improper keyword research. Most of them use the wrong tools while researching keywords and most of them take the data in a wrong way.
Recently, I wrote a post on how people take the Google Adwords planner data in a wrong way and after that when they fail they do start claiming the tools or say like blogging is a very tough job. I have been asked many a time by bloggers to help them in finding the keywords. That is why today I am going to add a list of Low competition keywords from different niches that can help those people who are struggling a lot to rank and bank.
Low competition keywords will help you in;
Rank your blog easily.
Rank your individual post.
No need of Advanced SEO.
Very Fast results in Ranking.
Levels of Competition
Image by: altitudeacquisitions.co.uk
Generally, Competition level is divided into three categories,
But some tools show this data on a scale of percentages (0-100). In this scaling, keywords under 30% difficulty level are considered as good and easy to rank.
Common misunderstanding in taking ideas from different tools:
1. Some tools show Keyword difficulty level and Competition level. Here, you have to go for Keyword difficulty level. The Competition level is the competition for the particular keyword among the advertisers.
2. Google Adwords Keyword planner’s competition level data is also for Advertisers.
How do these tools work?
These tools record search data for the keyword and gather information from the SERP’s. Then after, they analyse first 10 results according to their DA, PA, links and other metrics. If they find that the websites already ranking have low DA, PA or less authority then they will suggest you to go for that.
What tools you should use?
Well, I am already going to list here 100 low competition keywords but I know these keywords might not fulfil your all needs. So here are some tools which I recommend you to use if you think you are really in need of those tools.
1. SEMrush (Recommended)
I personally use SEMrush tool for the keyword research. If you want to try it then you can get SEMrush pro account subscription free for 30 days. This offer is specially provided for the readers of Tips2secure by SEMrush. Below is the link to avail that free subscription.
Try SEMrush for free 30 Days!
How I collected this data?
I used SEMrush and Google Adwords planner while creating this list. I always use SEMrush for my keyword research to have Keyword difficulty ideas and Google Adwords planner to check the monthly search volume.
So, let me start the list of Low competition keywords now.
100 Low Competition Keywords List
Keyword difficulty: Less than 20
Format: (Sr.No., Keyword, Monthly Search Volume)
1. why technology is good, 480
2. technology in classrooms pros, 100
3. how internet helps in education, 200
4. picture of technology in education, 80
5. importance of educational technology to a teacher, 50
6. make a blog website free, 50
7. how do you start your own website for free, 30
8. blogger examples, 300
9. popular blogs on blogspot, 50
10. best niche markets, 100
11. seo definition marketing, 50
12. google optimize website, 70
13. quicksprout seo, 50
14. google docs seo, 30
15. how does seo work with google, 20
Phone Reviews (Android)
16. phones to buy in 2016, 10
17. how to find best mobile, 20
18. htc phone specifications, 200
19. google smartphone price, 10
20. samsung led phones, 100
21. when will iphone 7 be released, 2400
22. iphone latest model 2016, 20
23. how is the new iphone, 50
24. iphones problems, 20
25. iphones announce, 20
26. quick weight loss tips for women, 50
27. how to loose weight fast and keep it off, 50
28. best diet to lose weight fast and keep it off, 100
29. salmon good for weight loss, 100
30. how to start my diet, 200
31. diabetes cure 2016, 70
32. can type 2 diabetes be reversed with weight loss, 50
33. reverse pre diabetes naturally, 100
34. once you have type 2 diabetes can it be reversed, 50
35. diabetes honeymoon, 200
36. mucus discharge from hemorrhoids, 50
37. fastest way to get rid of a hemroid, 50
37. hemorrhoids bursting, 200
38. hemorrhoid surgery recovery time weight loss, 100
39. how to heal a hemorrhoids, 50
40. witch hazel wipes hemorrhoids, 50
41. pictures of pink eye in children, 50
42. conjunctivitis gonorrhea, 30
43. wiping eyes, 50
44. what treats pink eye, 100
45. over the counter medicine for eye infection, 200
Pimples & Skin Care
46. home remedies for red spots on face, 50
47. how to remove blemishes overnight, 50
48. nose pimple remedy, 100
49. does honey and cinnamon help acne, 100
50. face mask for blackheads and acne, 100
Relationship & Dating
Low Competition keywords for Relationship and Dating
51. finding someone you love, 50
52. healthy dating relationship, 100
53. healthy christian relationship, 50
54. define dating someone, 200
55. when will i find the one, 500
56. start a new relationship, 100
57. finding the perfect mate, 200
58. starting relationships, 100
59. what is a guy, 200
60. how relationships start, 100
61. is this a relationship, 50
62. best way to start a relationship, 50
63. women dating tips, 50
64. how to find good life partner, 100
65. dating advice for college students, 200
66. free serious relationship dating sites, 100
67. difference between dating and relationship, 600
68. how to make it work, 200
69. how to make it work, 50
70. good relationship questions to ask a guy, 100
71. younger men dating, 200
72. serious dates, 300
73. dating in this generation, 100
74. how to meet a life partner, 50
75.christian dating help, 20
Fun & Rumours
low competition keywords for fun and rumours niche
76. hillarious images, 50
77. funny videos funny clips, 40
78. imgur.com funny, 100
79. humorous pics for facebook, 50
80. funny videos free online, 200
81. funny fb pictures to post, 100
82. funny friends pic, 100
83. funny college humor videos, 50
84. punny memes, 1500
85. funny jokes to send over text, 100
86. if your dog could text, 500
87. bad texts, 500
88. forward whatsapp messages, 100
89. silly messages, 50
90. funny mother daughter texts, 100
Sports and Play
91. live cricket scorecard full, 100
92. online cricket scoring, 50
93. online cricket live watch tv, 20
94. online watch live cricket streaming, 50
95. live soccer scores espn, 400
96. cricket world cup streaming live free, 100
97. football matches sunday, 30
98. postponed football fixtures, 50
99. karate kid master, 300
100. martial arts fighting stances, 100
CPC of Keywords:
CPC of above-given keywords varies from $0.20 to $10 approx. There is no guarantee of fixed CPC.
Suppose there is a keyword “Example Key” and tools are showing the CPC of that specific keyword is $5. Now there are so many advertisers targeting the same keyword “Example Key” but with different CPC biddings. Some of them might be bidding $0.50 and some of them bidding $7 for the same keyword.
What CPC will you expect in this case as a publisher?
So there is no guarantee of CPC rates, Sometimes you may get $5 and sometimes you may get $0.40 only for the same keyword.
All the data given in the list are estimates as there is no tool that can give you the exact data and result.
This was the list of 100 low competition keywords that can easily be ranked in all major search engines like Google and bing.
Some you people might be thinking that all the keywords have a very low number if monthly searches and it won’t benefit a lot. But if you think so then you’re totally wrong.
See, if you are ranked for a keyword with 50 average monthly searches then it will give you the traffic of 500-1000 approx.
Simple, every keyword has 10x related and long tail keywords and once you start ranking for the targeted keyword then you also start getting traffic and rank for the other related keywords.
Trust me or not, but this is the secret of every successful blogger that they always target such kind of low traffic keywords and later these keywords help them to cover the wide results in SERPs even for a single word and branded keywords.
This post does not end here.
Now, we will learn how to use these keywords in our blogs/blog posts.
Only having the list of keywords is not enough for ranking. It needs some powerful strategies to implement the keywords in an appropriate way and at the right place in the blog post.
Let’s have a look.
I am going to start this guide with the help of ” Social Media Strategies ” keyword.
Before reading the post further, wait for few minutes and think what should be the title of the post to target this keyword?
Well, I have some titles for this keyword. You can get ideas from these titles that how you can write a post title for targeting your main keyword.
Top 10 Social Media Strategy Mistakes to Avoid
Best 10 Social Media Strategies that Really Work
There is not any fixed rule of using the number of keywords in the post. You can use it where it seems necessary to use.
According to me, you should add the exact keywords 3-4 times in the post body (if the length of the post is around 1000 Words), 1 in the Title and 1 in the description of the post.
Also do not forget to target related keywords and LSI Keywords.
For detailed knowledge must go through this post:
This is the 100+ High CPC Keywords With Low Competition [High Paying Keywords 2016]. Apply them along with steps above; the result must be impressive!