Airtel wanna kill us with data. Ya, they are trying their best to be at the peak of smartphone data sellers. But can they really achieve this?
In order to be eligible for these latest offer you must be on Airtel SmartTrybe tariff plan as this does not work on other plans. It worths the time; I think its high time you migrate. See how to do that below.
How to Migrate to Airtel SmartTrybe?
To migrate, dial *312# and replying with 1.
How to Subscribe 1.5GB For N50 & 500MB For N25
Kindly Dial *312#
2. Reply with 2 for N500 For 1GB (7 days)
3. Reply with 3 for 500MB for N25 and 1.5GB for N50 (Night Plan 12am – 5am)
4. Reply with 4 for N200 for 200mb + 30Min call (Weekend: Sat and Sun)
- You can then subscribe to the 1.5G for N50 night data plan by dialling *312#, reply with 3 and reply with 2.
- You can as well subscribe to the 500MB for N25 night data plan by dialling *312# and replying with 3 and 1.
Other inclusive packages are the 1GB for N500 valid for 7days data plan, which you can now subscribe by dialling *312# then reply with 2 and finally is the N200 for 250MB + 30min data + voice weekend plan, which you can opt into by dialling *312# and replying with 4 followed by 1.
The night plans are all valid for 1 night from 12midnight to 5am.
Actually, what Airtel did here was that they cancelled the 1hour and 2hours unlimited nights browsing that were incorporated in the Airtel SmartTrybe tariff plan and replaced them with the above new data and voice plans.
What do you think about this plan? Is it cool for massive downloads? Use the comment box below.
Tags: airtel night plan airtel night plans airtel 3g night plan airtel unlimited night plan airtel nigeria night plan