Hello, Mytechng fans, I am here today to drop another tutorial. How to Convert PNG Photos to JPG, The method is quite simple and straight and you will just use a cool tool, using which you can easily convert the file format of any of the image and that too without loosing the quality of the image. So follow up the below steps below.
Steps To Convert PNG Photos to JPG Without Loosing Quality:
1. First of all you need a cool tool that is Xnconvert a powerful and free cross-platform batch image processor, allowing you to combine over 80 actions. Compatible with 500 formats.
2. After downloading this tool install an Launch it in your PC and you will see interface like below.
3. Now you need to edit some of the settings in the ouput section and that settings have been reflected on the screenshot, so refer the below screenshot and do the same on your tool that is setting up the desired format to get the output photos and also the destination folder to save the photos.
4. Now click on the button Add files and then add all the images whose format you want to convert from the PNG to JPG and you will see thumbnails of all the pictures will get displayed to you.
5. Now simply click on Convert button there.
6. Thats it conversion will get completed withing the moments and you will have all the images in the JPG format and that will get saved in the location set in the Output settings.
You can now easily convert number of pictures from PNG or any other format into the JPG or any other format and that too without loosing the quality. Leave a comment below and also share with your friends and familys.
More in android
BLACKBERRY UNVEILS THE DTEK50, THE ‘WORLD’S MOST SECURE’ ANDROID SMARTPHONE
The DTEK50 runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow modified with encryption technology “originally developed for the BB10” platform,...