How to Hard reset LG Nexus 5 – in order to remove the security lock in few minutes
In this post you will find an easy method to factory reset your LG Nexus 5 to remove pattern lock by hard reset method.
Searches related to how to hard reset lg nexus 5;
- nexus 5 forgot pin
- how to reset nexus 5 to factory settings
- forgot password nexus 7
- how to unlock nexus 5
Here is step by step process:
- Power off device.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down and power keys together until Android logo with START menu appear.
- Select Recovery Mode with volume keys and press power to confirm.
- When android logo with mark appear press and hold power and volume up keys and release at same time.
- Select with volume keys Wipe data /factory reset and power to confirm selection.
- Select Yes—delete all user data and power to confirm.
- After formatting complete select reboot system now