Good day readers, I have seen many rooting app but kingroot is the latest rooting app that is good.
Materials Needed For Rooting
¶ KingRoot 220.127.116.11.apk [Download it here]
¶ Strong Internet connection [Town ON your Data Connection is highly recommended]
To Root Your Infinix Hot2
1. Install and run Kingroot. Wait till it detect the phone
2. It will verify your root status >> Click on TRY TO ROOT
3. The rooting process should begin and you’ll see something like the image below
4. During the process, your device may restart, don’t let your mind’s sake, your device is safe. As soon as your Infinix Hot2 reboots, the rooting process will continue automatically.
5. You may get a prompt to install an app. Ignore the warning, mark the check-box and tap “Install anyway”
6. After a minute or so, the rooting process should be completed!
It is simple as that. You may download Root Checker from Play Store to verify your root privileges. After downloading, simply Install Root Checker, run it and you should get a success message after then.
Hope this article is helpful? Please share with friends and family thanks.
More in android
BLACKBERRY UNVEILS THE DTEK50, THE ‘WORLD’S MOST SECURE’ ANDROID SMARTPHONE
The DTEK50 runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow modified with encryption technology “originally developed for the BB10” platform,...