Good day readers, In this method, we are going to use an application called Chamelephon. It’s simple and short for those who are new to this. Simply follow the steps carefully. No need of CDS information or engineering mode at all.
1. Download Chamelephon.apk click here to download it
2. Open Chamelephon and grant it super user permission
3. The first box is for the IMEI of the sim 1, if you are using a dual sim phone. And the second box for Sim 2.
4. Input the IMEI number you wish to change to in any of the boxes. You can simply leave any of the boxes you did not wish to change the IMEI empty.
5. Then click Apply New IMEIs.
6. A popup box will ask “Do you confirm changing the IMEIs?” Click on Change button.
7. Close everything and restart your phone or put it in Airplane mode for 5 seconds before you back it to normal mode, then dial *#06# to view your new IMEIs.
Note that Changing of IMEI is illegal in some countries, and MYTECHNG will not be held responsible for any consequences that befall the changer.
Also, backup your original imei incase anything goes wrong, then revert using the above procedures for changing.
Good Luck and don’t forget to drop your testimony, when succeeded in changing your phone IMEI. You can as well drop your comment for any help.
Hope this is helpful? Please share with your friends and family. Thanks
More in android
BLACKBERRY UNVEILS THE DTEK50, THE ‘WORLD’S MOST SECURE’ ANDROID SMARTPHONE
The DTEK50 runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow modified with encryption technology “originally developed for the BB10” platform,...